Walton County was formed in 1818 from some of the first Creek lands distributed. The county seat is Monroe. The early will books did not survive. However, some wills were included in the estate records as follows.
Walton County Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
Images of Walton County Wills and Estates 1819-1839
Testators: Acock, Jonathan;Baget, Allen;Blair, Andrew;Browning, William; Burgess, Elijah;Cobb, John;Flynt, William; Cobb, Jones, Thomas;Martin, George;Matthews, Robert Moore, Richard;Parson, John;Scales, Thomas;Shepherd, Orlando; Spears, Joseph G.;Thornton, Dred;Turman, George;Thurman, Martin; Twitty, Peter;Wayne, Thomas;Williams, NathanielMarriages
Miscellaneous Will & Estates
- Walton County Marriages from Newspapers 1885-1886.
Discover when and where your relatives graduated from Georgia Schools. See GA Graduates and Photos
- Camp, Abner, LWT, transcript.
- Malcom, David, division of estate, transcript (1835).
- Malcom, George W., LWT, transcript (1855).
- Malcom, John Sr., LWT, transcript (1862).
- Malcom, Margaret R., LWT, transcript (1859).
- Millsaps, Livinia, LWT, image (1851).