Pictured is Folkston, Georgia.
Probate Records Available to Members of Georgia Pioneers
Indexes to Probate Records
Images of Wills 1868 to 1912
- Index to Letters of Administration and Letters of Guardianship (1879 to 1889)
- Index to Wills, Book A (1868 to 1911)
- Index to Wills, Book R (1912 to 1960)
- Inventory of Homesteads (1899 to 1912)
- Minutes (1878 to 1888)
- Letters of Administration (1884 to 1892)
- Bonds of City Officials (1877 to 1891)
Allen, G. W., Sr.
Kenison, J. R.
White, John, Sr.
Wright, J. C.
Discover when and where your relatives graduated from Georgia Schools. See GA Graduates and Photos
Fort Alert near Folkston, Georgia
By Jeannette Holland Austin
Fort Alert was built during the 18th century and defended by to protect settlers during the Indian Wars. It is referred to as Trader's Hill and was situated on the St. Marys River. Later on it became Charlton County.
See how Easy it is to read old Wills online Members also get to print/download image